Friday, March 6, 2009 | By: Nia

A rendezvous with nature




In the wisps of morning twilight when lilac and mauve meet
The little birds come out with their chirpy voices to greet,
Walking by the mountain stream, I hear the rushes sing
The butterflies flutter by as if saying 'Good morning!'
I see realms never seen before and begin to wonder,
What sights of sheer delight would greet me yonder!
Here I am in this prodigious universe, just a speck of a creature,
Carrying what I fancy is my own Rendezvous with Nature.


4 comments:

Vijayturlapati said...

In the backdrop of a beautiful picture,
I see a wonderful literature.
I wonder if this can make me surrender
to the beautiful creation here under

Nikky said...

meet , greet, ... tweet?


hey tweety bird... its pretty interesting...

Nia said...

hehe.. thank you

Myself said...

really pleasant :)